We’re looking for a smart, adaptable intern to sit at the heart of our London studio looking after day-to-day operational and marketing tasks. As part of a small team, you’ll quickly take on new responsibilities across all parts of our business, gaining fantastic start-up experience in the process. The paid internship will last three months with the possibility of further employment on completion.
– Solid Excel skills
– Attention to detail
– Interest in (and preferably passion for) film
– Good writing and inter-personal skills
– Positive, can-do attitude
– Knowledge of HTML, CSS
– Familiarity with Photoshop
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is able to not just spot problems, but solve them too, and is comfortable in a fast-moving creative environment.
– Involvement in project planning and coordination, working across a number of key accounts
– Day-to-day contact with clients and other project stakeholders to help keep everything running smoothly and on schedule
– Participation in brainstorms and the wider creative process
– Assisting implementation of social comms strategies, encompassing seeding, outreach, monitoring and evaluation
We’re a small UK-based interactive marketing agency working with some of the biggest names in film marketing and distribution.
We’ve substituted the traditional agency model for a formidable network of tech and creative partners, all of whom are embracing the benefits of taking a more flexible approach to the creative industry.
Most of all, we’re focused on what drew us to this space in the first place: our love of movies, TV shows and entertainment as a whole; our enduring fascination for emergent media, trends and technology; and our commitment to working together – alongside other passionate, determined individuals – in the pursuit of excellence.
If you’re interested in joining the team, drop us two things: (i) a resume (single page much preferred) and (ii) a cover letter to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.